MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- L. A. Moharram, A method for evaluating the flexibility of floor plans in multi-story housing, DAI-A 41/06, Dissertation Abstracts International, University of Pennsylvania, United States, Dissertations & Theses (1980) Document URL: http://search.proquest.com/docview/288148416 [Google Scholar]
- A. Friedman, The Adaptable House: Designing Homes for Change, McGraw-HillProfessional (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Schmidt III and T. Eguchi, S. Austin, and A. Gibb, What is the Meaning of Adaptability in the Building Industry, Bilbao, Spain (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Schneider, and J. Till, Flexible Housing. TF, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Geraedts, Success and failure in the flexible building, International Conference Sustainable Open Building, May 2010, Bilbao, Spain, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Danko, Designing Affordable Housing for Adaptability: Principles, Practices, & Application, 2013, Pitzer Senior Theses, Paper 35 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ž. Jakšić, The concept of performance and use the value of housing in multifamily housing facilities, Dissertation, FTS Novi Sad, Serbia (2007). (In Serbian) [Google Scholar]
- R. Trbojević, Combinability functional elements in precast housing construction, University in Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture (in Serbian) (1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kendall, Taking stock of emerging patterns of control in the making of built environment, Proceedings of the 16th International conference of the CIB W104 Open building implementation on ‘Open and sustainable building’, Bilbao, Spain, 14 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- BV Decisio, BeleidsevaluatieDemonstratieprogramma IFDbouwen (MED program IFD); TNO, TNS NIPO enOranjewoud, Amsterdam (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Habraken, Supports: An Alternative to Mass Housing, London: AP, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- B. Jürgenhake, The façade - mediator between inside and outside, W, 18 - Residential Environments and People, ‘Housing in an expanding Europe: theory, policy, participation and implementation’ Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2 - 5 July, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. Maccreanor, Adaptability, Housing and flexibility I, a+t 12, 43 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T. Schneider, and J. Till, Flexible Housing: opportunities and limits. t, Cambridge Journals, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Vandenbroucke, >Housing Affordability Data System, HUD (2011) Document URL: http://www.huduser.org/portal/datasets/hads/HADS_doc.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.