MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2017International Workshop on Transportation and Supply Chain Engineering (IWTSCE’16)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- J. Hanafi, S. Kara, H. Kaebernick, Reverse logistics strategies for end-of-life products, The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 19 Iss: 3, pp.367–388, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bhattacharjya, P. Kleine-Moellhoff, Environmental Concerns in the Design and Management of Pallets, International Federation for Information Processing, 569–576, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Castillo, J.K. Cochran, Optimal Short Horizon Distribution Operations in Reusable Container Systems, the Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 47, No. 1, pp. 48–60, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- G. Goudenege, C. Chu, Z. Jemai, Reusable Containers Management: From a Generic Model to an Industrial Case Study, Supply Chain Forum (An International Journal), Vol. 14, No. 2, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Atamer, I.S. Bakal, Z.P. Bayindir, Optimal pricing and production decisions in utilizing reusable containers, International Journal of Production Economics, V143, Issue 2, Pages 232, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Accorsi, A. Cascini, S. Cholette, R. Manzini, Mora, C., Economic and environmental assessment of reusable plastic containers: A food catering supply chain case study, International Journal of Production Economics, Volume 152, June 2014, Pages 88–101, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Retel Helmrich, R. Jans, W. V. D. Heuve, A. P. M. Wagelmans, The economic lot-sizing problem with an emission capacity Constraint. European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 241, Issue 1, Pages 50–62, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Absi, S. Dauzère-Pérès, S. Kedad-Sidhoum, B. Penz, C. Rapine, Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 227(1), Pages 55–61, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Supithak, S. D. Liman, E. J. Montes, Lot-sizing and scheduling problem with earliness tardiness and setup penalties, Computers –Industrial Engineering, Volume 58, Issue 3, 363–372, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rezaei, J. and Davoodi, M., Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection, International Journal of Production Economics, Volume 130, Issue 1, Pages 77–86, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zouadi, A. Yalaoui, M. Reghioui, K. E. EL Kadiri, K. E., Lot-sizing for production planning in a recovery system with returns, RAIRO Operations Research, Vol 491, 123–142, (2015). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. F. M. Toledo, R. R. Oliveira, P. M., A França, hybrid multi-population genetic algorithm applied to solve the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem with backlogging, Computers & Operations Research, Volume 40, Issue 4, Pages 910–919, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hansen, N. Mladenovic, D. Perez-Brito, Variable neighborhood decomposition search, Journal of Heuristics, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp 335–350, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Teunter, Z. P. Bayindirand, W. V. D. Heuvel, W., International Journal of Production Research, Volume 44, Issue 20, 4377–4400, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.