MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- H. Fares, K. Shahata, E. Elwakil, Modeling the performance of pavement in cold weather conditions, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 8(11), 1067–1079 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carter, Development of A Non-Solvent Based Test Method for Evaluating Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Mixes, PhD Thesis, Auburn University, Alabama, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mohammad, I. Negulescu, Z. Wu, C. Daranga, W. Daly, investigation of the use of recycled polymer modified asphalt binder in asphalt concrete pavements, Journal Associated of Asphalt Pavement Technology, 72, 551–594 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, X. Shu, D. Vukosavljevic, Laboratory investigation of cracking resistance of hot-mix asphalt field mixtures containing screened reclaimed asphalt pavement, ASCE Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 23(11), 1535–1543 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Paul, Evaluation of recycled projects for performance, Proceedings of The Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 65, 231–254 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mengqi, W. Haifang, W. Muhunthan, N. Kalehiwot, Influence of RAP content on the air void distribution, permeability and moduli of the base layer in recycled asphalt pavements, Proceedings of the 91st Transportation Research Board Meeting, TRB (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Celauro, C. Bernardo, B. Gabriele, Production of innovative, recycled and high performance asphalt for road pavements, Journal of Resource, Conserve and Recycle, 54, 337–347 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shirodkar, Y. Mehta, A. Nolan, K. Sonpal, A. Norton, A study to determine the degree of partial blending of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) binder for high RAP hot mix asphalt, Journal of Construction Building and Material, 25, 150–155 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E.A. El-Maaty, A.I. Elmohr, Characterization of recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) for use in flexible pavement, American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 8(2), 233–248 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vislavicius, H. Sivilevicius, Effect of reclaimed asphalt pavement gradation variation on the homogeneity of recycled hot-mix asphalt, Journal of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Department of Malaysia, Standard Specification for Road Works - Section 4: Flexible Pavement (JKR/SPJ/2008-S4), Malaysia, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.