MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- E.A. Asamany, M.D. Gibson, M.J. Pegg, Evaluating the potential of waste plastics as fuel in cement kilns using bench-scale emissions analysis, Fuel, 193(1), 178–186 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sri Devi Kumari, A.J.J. Jebaraj, T.A. Raj, D. Jeyakumar, T.P. Kumar, A kish graphitic lithium-insertion anode material obtained from non-biodegradable plastic waste, Energy, 95, 483–493 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Ashwini Manjunath, Partial replacement of e-plastic waste as coarse-aggregate in concrete, Procedia Environmental Sciences, 35, 731–739 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Naskar, T.K. Chaki, K.S. Reddy, Effect of waste plastic as modifier on thermal stability and degradation kinetics of bitumen/waste plastics blend, Thermo-chimica Acta, 509(1–2), 128–134 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Köfteci, P. Ahmedzade, B. Kultayev, Performance evaluation of bitumen modified by various types of waste plastics, Construction and Building Materials, 73, 592–602 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson Kwabena Appiah, Victor Nana Berko-Boateng, Trinity Ama Tagbor, Use of waste plastic materials for road construction in Ghana, Case Studies in Construction Materials, 6, 1–7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia-Morales, P. Partal, F.J. Navarro, C. Gallegos, Effect of waste polymer addition on the rheology of modified bitumen, Fuel, 85, 936–943 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M.B. Costa, H.M.R.D. Silva, J.R.M. Oliveiran, S.R.M. Fernandes, Incorporation of waste plastic in asphalt binders to improve their performance in the pavement, Int. J. Pavement Research and Technology, 6(4), 457–464 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, R. Garg, Rheology of waste plastic fibre-modified bitumen, Int. J. Pavement Engineering, 12(5), 449–459 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 933-1:2012, Tests for geometrical properties of aggregates. Determination of particle size distribution, sieving method, BSI, London, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- JKR/SPJ/2008-S4, Standard specification for road works, Malaysian Public Works Department, Kuala Lumpur, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12697-34:2012, Bituminous mixtures. Test methods for hot mix asphalt. Marshall test, BSI, London, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Ramadhansyah, M. Nurfatin Aqeela, J. Siti Nur Amiera, M. Norhafizah, A.H. Norhidayah, S.J. Dewi, Use of coconut shell from agriculture waste as fine aggregate in asphaltic concrete, ARPN J. Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(12), 7457–7462 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Norhafizah, P.J. Ramadhansyah, J. Siti Nur Amiera, M. Nurfatin Aqeela, A.H. Norhidayah, M.R. Hainin, C.W. Che Norazman, The effect of coconut shell on engineering properties of porous asphalt mixture, J. Teknologi, 78(7–2), 127–132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N.A. Jeffry, R.P. Jaya, N. Manap, N.A. Miron, N.A. Hassan, The influence of coconut shell as coarse aggregates in asphalt mixture, Key Engineering Materials, 700, 227–237 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.