MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- Polis Diraja Malaysia, Laporan Perangkaan Kemalangan Jalan Raya Malaysia, Malaysia, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Abdul Manan, Motorcycle Crashes in Malaysia - Status, Risk Factors and Interventions, MIROS, (2015b) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Abdul Manan, and A. Várhelyi, Motorcycle fatalities in Malaysia. IATSS Research, 36(1), 30–39, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Md Diah, M.Y. Abdul Rahman, M.A. Adnan, I. Atan, Weaving section flow model at the weaving area of Malaysian conventional roundabout, Journal of Transportation Engineering, 136(8), 782–792 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Nemmang, R. Rahman, An Overview of vehicles lane changing model development in approaching at u-turn facility road segment, Jurnal Teknologi, 7, 59–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahman, J. Ben-edigbe, Impact of multilane median openings zone on travel speed,Technology Journal, 4, 15–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehmood, Determinants of speeding behavior of drivers in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates), Journal of Transportation Engineering, 135, 721–729 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Montella, V. Claudio, F. Mauriello, drivers’ speed behaviour at rural intersections: Simulator experiment and real world monitoring, Road Safety and Simulation, 1–14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Daniel, N. Alan, G. Koorey, Investigating speed patterns and estimating speed on traffic-calmed streets, Proc. of the IPENZ Transportation Group Conference, Auckland, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mashros, R. Rahman, J. Ben-Edigbe, Exploration of sample quantiles and mean speed distributions, International Conference on Statistics in Science, Business and Engineering: Empowering Decision Making with Statistical Sciences, ICSSBE 2012 – Proceedings, 158–161, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rohani, B.D. Daniel, M.Y. Aman, J. Prasetijo, A.A. Mustafa, R. Rahman, Business hours vs non - business hours in business zone: Impact on speed and acceleration, Jurnal Teknologi, 4, 71–77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.