MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- J. Prasetijo, W. Razzaly, N. Wu, K. Ambak, M.E. Sanik, M.M. Rohani, and H. Ahmad, Capacity Analysis of priority intersections with flare under mixed traffic conditions, Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., 138, 660–670 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rohani, R. Buhari, B.D. Daniel, K. Ambak, N.A. Sukor, and F.S. Asmah, Car driving behaviour on road curves: A study case in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Appl. Mech. Mater., 10, 990–995, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.N.W. Manan, Accident Prediction Model at Un-Signalized Intersections Using Multiple Regression Method, Master Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, S. Nur, F. Mohd, K. Ambak, and B.D. Daniel, Investigation of the impact on different type of toll plaza crash barriers by numerical approach, 11, 3690–3696, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- RMP, Royal Malaysia Police.pdf, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mustakim, and B. D. Daniel, Accident investigation, blackspot treatment and accident prediction model at federal route FT50 Batu Pahat-Air Hitam, The 4th National Technical Post Graduate Symposium, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mustakim, A. Aziz, and A. Samad, Blackspot study and accident prediction model using multiple liner regression, Advancing and Integrating Construction Education, Research and Practice, 121–136 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Raqib, A. Ghani, M.E. Sanik, R. Aida, and M. Mokhtar, Comparison of accident prediction model, Int. Semin. Appl. Sci. Math., (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mustakim, and M. Fujita, Development of accident predictive model for rural roadway, Int. J. of Civil, Archit. Struct. Constr. Eng., 5, 46–51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, and Z.F. Zainal, Development of continuous speed profile using GPS at Johor Federal Roads F0050, MATEC Web Conf., 24, 0–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y.C. Tan, Batu Pahat district records the highest increase in road accident fatalities, The Star, 23–25, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.N.P. Alireza Hadayeghi, and Amer S. Shalaby, TRB 2003 Annual Meeting CDROM Paper revised from original submittal, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- JPJ, Jumlah Pendaftaran Lain-lain Kenderaan Mengikut Tahun.pdf, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Greibe, Accident prediction models for urban roads, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 35, 273–285 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fu, Y. Guo, W. Yuan, H. Feng, and Y. Ma, The correlation between gradients of descending roads and accident rates, Saf. Sci., 49, 416–423 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. El-Basyouny, and T. Sayed, Safety performance functions using traffic conflicts, Saf. Sci., 51, 160–164 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmed, A. F. M. Sadullah, and A. S. Yahya, Accident analysis using count data for unsignalized intersections in Malaysia, Procedia Eng., 77, 45–52 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Simonc, Road accidents in Slovenia involving a pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist and a car, Accid. Anal. Prev., 33, 147–156 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Daniels, T. Brijs, E. Nuyts, and G. Wets, Extended prediction models for crashes at roundabouts, Saf. Sci., 49, 198–207 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. De Brabander, and L. Vereeck, Safety effects of roundabouts in Flanders: Signal type, speed limits and vulnerable road users., Accid. Anal. Prev., 39, 591–599 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.