MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- BS 1377, Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes, British Standard Institution, London, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B.B.K. Huat, S. Kazemian, A. Asadi, A. Prasad, Geotecnics of organic soils, CRC Press/Balkema, London, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Huat, Organic and peat soils engineering, International Standard Book Number: 983-2871-08-5, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolay, Peat stabilization using gypsum and fly ash, UNIMAS E-Journal of Civil Engineering, 1(2), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolay, H. Sii, S. Taib, Tropical peat soil stabilization using class F pond ash from coal fired power plant, International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering 3(2), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.N.M. Razali, I. Bakar, A. Zainorabidin, Behaviour of peat soil in instrumented physical model studies, Procedia Eng., 53, 145–155 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.