MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A. Alklaibi and N. Lior, Membrane-distillation desalination: status and potential. Desalination, 171,(2), (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouguecha, R. Chouikh and M. Dhahbi, Numerical study of the coupled heat and mass transfer in membrane distillation, Desalination, 152(1), (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhudhiri, N. Darwish and N. Hilal, Membrane distillation: a comprehensive review, Desalination, 287, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Lee, T.C. Arnot and D. Mattia, A review of reverse osmosis membrane materials for desalination—development to date and future potential, J. Membr. Sci., 370(1), (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tian, H. Gao, X.H. Yang, S.Y. Yan and S. Li, A new enhancement technique on air gap membrane distillation, Desalination, 332(1), (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Dehesa-Carrasco, C. Pérez-Rábago and C. Arancibia-Bulnes, Experimental evaluation and modeling of internal temperatures in an air gap membrane distillation unit, Desalination, 326,(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Ali, E.K. Summers and H.A. Arafat, Effects of membrane properties on water production cost in small scale membrane distillation systems, Desalination, 306, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhudhiri, N. Darwish and N. Hilal, Treatment of saline solutions using air gap membrane distillation: experimental study, Desalination, 323, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geng, H., et al., Experimental study of hollow fiber AGMD modules with energy recovery for high saline water desalination. Desalination, 344, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Davis and J.R. Davis, Aluminum and aluminum alloys, ASM international, (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.