MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT). The Proportion of Fuel Consumption for Electricity Production, (2015), Retrieved on August 15, 2016 from http://www.egat.co.th [Google Scholar]
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT). Electricity Capacity in Thailand, (2016), Retrieved on August 20, 2016 from http://www.egat.co.th [Google Scholar]
- J.Kamsamrong, and C.Sorapipatana, An assessment of energy security in Thailand’s power generation. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 7, 45–54, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Pattanapongchai, and B.Limmeechokchai. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, 10(3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ISO14040. Environmental management—life cycle assessment—Principles and framework., 33–46, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- WRI/WBCSD. Allocation of GHG Emissions from a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plant. Guide to calculation worksheets, 1, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.Phumpradab, S.H.Gheewala, and M.Sagisaka, Life cycle assessment of natural gas power plants in Thailand. Int. J. Life Cycle Ass 14(4), 354–363, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- API, Compendium of greenhouse gas emissions methodologies for the oil and natural gas industry, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- JRC, International Reference Life Cycle Data System in Recommendations for Life Cycle Impact Assessment in the European context-based on existing environmental impact assessment models and factors, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EPA, Catalog of CHP Technologies, Section3. Technology Characterization – Combustion Turbines, (2015), Retrieved on November 16, 2016 from https://www.epa.gov/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.