MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- G.Adam and H.Duncan, Development of a sensitive and rapid method for the measurement of total microbial activity using fluorescein diacetate (FDA) in a range of soils, Soil Biol. Biochem., 33, 943–951, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DOSH. (2010, August 30). Industry Code of Practice on Indoor air Quality, Mechanical Engineering Branch, Retrieved on May 5, 2013, from Mechanical Engineering Branch Official Website: http://www.fnreng.com/images/pdf/IEQGuidelineJKR.pdfI. Code, O. Practice, O. [Google Scholar]
- U.K.Parjo, N.M.Sunar, A.M.Leman, N.I. a.Ideris, P.Gani, Q.Emparan and C.M.Er, Indoor Fungal Treatment by Using Potassium Sorbate as Bio-Resistance Coating for Different Plasterboard Wall Finishings, Appl. Mech. Mater., 773-774, 1116–1120, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.A.Rahman, H.Rosli, S.N.Baharuddin and B.Salleh, Incidence and remediation of fungi in a sick building in Malaysia: A case study, Aerobiologia (Bologna)., 28, 275–283, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Siti Hamimah, D.Baba and L.Abd Mutalib, Indoor Air Quality Issues for Non- Industrial Work Place, Int. J. Res. Rev. Appl. Sci., 5, 235–244,(2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.S.Lian, P.Sri, N.Inangda, A.Ramly and P.S.N.Inangda, Sources of Indoor Air Quality Problem in a New Hospital in Malaysia, 6th Int. Conf. Indoor Air Qual. Vent. Energy Conserv. Build. Sendai, Japan., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.Kumar, S.Bakhda and W.Wc, Fungal remediation and protective antimicrobial treatment of a ten storey grossly contaminated hospital, 1, 7, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.Mohd, R.Noraini, A.M.Leman, A.Sayuti and Z.Abidin, Building and Indoor Environment: A Study on Three Stages of A New Building Commisioning, 3, 63–68, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.M.Er, N.M.Sunar, A.M.Leman, N.Othman, Q.Emparan, U.K.Parjo, P.Gani, N. a.Jamal and N.A.Ideris, The Evaluation of Indoor Microbial Air Quality in Two New Commissioning Higher Educational Buildings in Johor, Malaysia, Appl. Mech. Mater., 773-774, 1068–1072, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Bellotti, L.Salvatore, C.Deyá, M.T.Del Panno, B.del Amo and R.Romagnoli, The application of bioactive compounds from the food industry to control mold growth in indoor waterborne coatings, Colloids Surfaces B Biointerfaces., 104, 140–144, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.K.Parjo, N.M.Sunar, A.M.Leman and C.M.Er, Effect of Fungal Growth on the Surface of Painted Plasterboards, Adv. Environ. Biol., 9, 15–19, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard Test Method for Determining the Resistance of Paint films and Related Coatings to Fungal Defacement by Accelerated Four-Week Agar Plate Assay. United States: ASTM D5590-00, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.Singh and C.Chittenden, Efficacy of essential oil extracts in inhibiting mould growth on panel products, Build. Environ., 45, 2336–2342, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Verdier, M.Coutand, A.Bertron and C.Roques, A review of indoor microbial growth across building materials and sampling and analysis methods, Build. Environ. 80, 136–149, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.K.Parjo, N.M.Sunar, A.M.Leman, N.I. a.Ideris, P.Gani, Q.Emparan and C.M.Er, Coating Bio-Resistance Test of Different Wall Finishing for Isolated Indoor Fungal Treatment by Using Potassium Sorbate Biocide on Wood, Appl. Mech. Mater., 773-774, 1384–1388, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.K.Parjo, N. M.Sunar, A.M.Leman, P.Gani and Q.Emparan, In-Vitro Indoor Fungal Treatment on Wood by using Potassium Sorbate As Biocide, In: 3rd Sci. Conf. Occup. Saf. Heal. Sci-Cosh 2014, 12(1), 151–154, (June 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.Johansson, T.Svensson and A.Ekstrand-Tobin, Validation of critical moisture conditions for mould growth on building materials, Building and Environment, 62, 201–209, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Johansson, A.Ekstrand-Tobin, T.Svensson and G.Bok, Laboratory study to determine the critical moisture level for mould growth on building materials, Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad., 7,323–32, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Bonetta, S.Mosso, S.Sampò and E.Carraro, Assessment of microbiological indoor air quality in an Italian office building equipped with an HVAC system, Environ. Monit. Assess., 161, 473–483,(2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.