MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C.Janet, M.Neidellf and J.FSchmieder, AirPollution and Infant Health: Lesson from New Jersey, J. of Health Economic, 28, 688–703, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J.Kayode and K.Feyisayo,Air Pollution by carbon Monoxide (CO) poisonous gas in Lagos area Southwestern Nigeria, Atmospheric and Climatte Science, 3, 510–514 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.LAkinyemi and M.R.Usikali, Investigation of carbon monoxide concentration from anthropogenic sources in Lagos, Nigeria. Int. J. of Physical Sciences, 8(21), 1128–1132. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Peter, A.Jack and A.Maureen, Healthy Home Issues : Carbon Monoxide. U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development, Version 3, December 2005 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment Malaysia, Malaysia Environmental Quality Report 2004. Kuala Lumpur: Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, Malaysia (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Abdel-Aziz and H.C.Frey, Development of hourly probabilistic utility NOx emission inventories using time series techniques: Part I – Univariate approach. Atmospheric Environment, 37, 5379–5389A (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Madsen, Time Series Analysis, Chapman & Hall/CRC texts in statistical science series, London (1955) [Google Scholar]
- V.SMaxim, B.Adriaan, L.SNataliya, P.T.Anton, A.J.Timur and A.K.Valery, A survey of forecast Error Measures, World Applied Sciences J., 244, 171–176 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.Abdul Hamid, A.S.Yahaya, N.A.Ramli, A.Z.Ul-Saufie, M.N.Yasin, Short-term prediction of PM10 concentrations using seasonal time-series analysis. MATEC Web of Conference, 47, 05001, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.