MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Urban Hydrology and Hydraulic Research|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A.Z. Aris, M.H. Abdullah, and B. Musta. Hydrochemical Analysis on Groundwater in Shallow Aquifer of Manukan and Mabul Island, Malaysia. International Association of Hydrological Science Red Book (IAHS) Publication, 319, 387–394, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Praveena, M.H. Abdullah, A.Z. Aris, L.C. Yik and K. Bidin. Numerical Modelling of Seawater Intrusion in Manukan Island’s Aquifer. World Applied Sciences J., 14, 1–7, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Praveena and A.Z. Aris. Groundwater Resources Assessment Using Numerical Model: A Case Study in Low-Lying Coastal Area. Int. J. Enviroment. Science. Technology, 7(1), 135-146, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lin, J.B Snodsmith, C. Zheng, and J. Wu. A Modeling Study of Seawater Intrusion in Alabama Gulf Coast, USA. Environmental Geology, 57, 119–130, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ahmad Abdul Ghani, Groundwater Study for Alluvial Aquifer in Tioman Island. MSc. Thesis. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 187, (2004. [Google Scholar]
- P. Aitchison-Earl, M. Ettema, C. Hanson, S. Hayward, R. Larking, R. Sanders, and A. Veltman. Coastal Aquifer Saltwater Intrusion Assessment Guidelines. Report No. R04/18, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.D.P. Perera, K. Jinno, A. Tsutsumi, and Y. Hiroshiro. Development and Verification of A Three Dimensional Density Dependent Solute Transport Model for Seawater Intrusion. Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University. 68, 93–106 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bear. Seawater Intrusion in Coastal Aquifers: Concepts, Methods and Practices. Boston Mass: Kluwer Academic, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rejani, M.K. Jha, S.N. Panda and R. Mull. Simulation Modelling for Efficient Groundwater Management in Balasore Coastal Basin, India. Water Resources. Management., 22(1), 23–50 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J.G. Diersch. FEFLOW: Finite Element Modelling of Flow, Mass and Heat Transport in Porous and Fractured Media. Springer Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Chaturvedi. A Note on The Investigation of Groundwater Resources in Western Districts of Uttar Pradesh. In Anuual Report. U.P. Irrigation Research Institute., 86–122, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- B.D.R. Misstear, I. Brown, and D. Daly. A Methodology for Making Initial Estimates of Groundwater Recharge From Groundwater Vulnerability Mapping. Hydrogeology J., 17(2), 275–285, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.