MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Urban Hydrology and Hydraulic Research|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C.M. Fai, M. F. Abu Bakar, M.A.A. Roslan, F.A. Fadzailah, M.F.Z. Idrus, N.F. Ismail, L.M. Sidek and H. Basri, Hydrological performance of native plant species within extensive green roof system in Malaysia, ARPN J. of Eng. and Appl. Sci., 10(15), 6419–6423 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Ali and N. Osman, Shear strength of a soil containing vegetation roots, Soils and Foundation, 48(4), 587–596 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Sailor, A green roof model for building energy simulation programs, Energy and Buildings 40(8), 1466–1478 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fauzi, N.A Malek and J. Othman, Evaluation of green roof system for green building projects in malaysia. World Acad. of Sci., Eng. and Tech., 74(2), 124–130 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Rowe, Green roofs as a means of pollution abatement, Environmental Pollution, 159(8-9), 2100–2110 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Johari, M.H. Rasidi and I. Said, Planting technology of green roof for building in tropical cities: a review on plant selection, 5th South East Asian Tech. Univ. Consort. Symp. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ismail, M.H.A. Samad and A.M.A. Rahman, The investigation of green roof and white roof cooling potential on single storey residential building in the malaysian climate, World Acad. of Sci., Eng. and Tech., 5(4), 168–176 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Yusoff, M.N. Ramli, T.N.T. Chik, H. Ahmad, M.F. Abdullah, H. Kasmin and Z. Embong, Soil-roots strength performance of extensive green roof by using Axonopus compressus, IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Sci. and Eng., 136(1), 1–6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Getter, D.B. Rowe and J.A. Andresen. Quantifying the effect of slope on extensive green roof stormwater retention. J. of Eco. Eng., 31(4), 225–231 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. VanWoert, D.B. Rowe, J.A. Andresen, C.L. Rugh, R.T. Fernandez and L. Xiao, Green roof stormwater retention, J. Env. Quality, 34(3), 1036–1044 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Yusoff, M.F.M. Fauzi, F. Abdullah, The study of soil-roots strength performance by using Pennisetum setaceum grass, The 3rd Inter. Conf. on Civil and Env. Eng. for Sustain, IConCEES 2015, EDP Sciences, 47, 1–7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saifuddin and N. Osman, Evaluation of hydro-mechanical properties and root architecture of plants for soil reinforcement, Current Science, 107(5), 845–852 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kasmin, S.N.U. Munir, N.S. Razak, N.A. Yusoff, R. Kassim, H. Ahmad and Z. Sayuti, Exploration on the potential of locally waste-sourced green roof substrate mixture, The Inter. Conf. on Mat. Eng. and Appl. (ICMEA), Hong Kong, China, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Beattie and R. Berghage, Green roof media characteristics: the basic, Proc. of 2nd North American Green Roof Conference: Greening Rooftops for Sustainable Communities, Oregon, United States of America, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Osman, S. Barakbah, Ecological Engineering, 37, 139–147 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Zainordin, N.A. Yusoff, T.N.T. Chik, M.A.H.A. Manap, Z. Sayuti, M.F. Abdullah, The study of soil-roots strength performance of soil slope by using Guinea grass, J. Appl. Mech. and Materials, 802, 10–15 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Abdullah, N. Osman and F.H. Ali, Soil-root shear strength properties of some slope plants, Sains Malaysiana, 40(10), 1065–1073 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Osman and S.S. Barakbah, Parameters to predict slope stability - Soil water and root profiles, Eco. Eng. 28, 90–95 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang and P.S. Nobel, Root hydraulic conductivity and its components, with emphasis on desert succulents. J. Agron, 86(5), 767–774 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Hazlifah, Tanaman campuran - diversiti untuk kestabilan, BSc Thesis, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.