MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. Abd Rahman, Z.M. Jaini, N.A. Abd Rahim and S.A. Abd Razak, An experimental study on the fracture energy of foamed concrete using v-notched beams, Proc. of the Int. Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conference, Springer, Singapore, 2015, 97–108 [Google Scholar]
- N. Abd Rahman, Z.M. Jaini and N.N.M. Zahir, Fracture energy of foamed concrete by means of the three-point bending test on notched beam specimens, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences,10(15), 6562–6570 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozlowski, M. Kadela and A. Kukielka, Fracture energy of foamed concrete based on three-point bending test on notched beams, Procedia Engineering, 108, 349–354 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Jaini, S.N. Mokhatar, A.S.M. Yusof, S. Zulkiply and M.H. Abd Rahman, Effect of pelletized coconut fibre on the compressive strength of foamed concrete, MATEC Web of Conference, 47, 01013 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hillerborg, The theoretical basis of a method to determine the fracture energy of concrete, Materials and Structure, 18(4), 291–296 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bazant, Concrete fracture models testing and practice, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 69, 165–205 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Oh, S.Y. Jang and H.K. Byun, Prediction of fracture energy of concrete, KCI Concrete Journal, 11(3), 211–221 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shi and M. Suzuki, Numerical studies on load-carrying capacities of notched concrete beams subjected to various concentrated loads, Construction and Building Materials, 18(3), 173–180 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Hanson and A.R. Ingraffea, Using numerical simulations to compare the fracture toughness values for concrete from the size-effect, two-parameter and fictitious crack model, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 70, 1015–1027 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozlowski, M. Kadela and M. Gwozdz-Lason, Numerical fracture analysis of foamed concrete beam using XFEM method, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 837, 183–185 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Jaini, Y.T. Feng, D.R.J. Owen and S.N. Mokhatar, Fracture failure of reinforced concrete slabs subjected to blast loading using the combined finite-discrete element method, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, 13(6), 1086–1106 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Cottrell, The Development of Rational Computational Strategies for the Numerical Modelling of High Velocity Impact, PhD Thesis, Swansea University, United Kingdom, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.