MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- I.F. Kara, A.F. Ashour and C. Dundar, Deflection of concrete structures reinforced with FRP bars, Compos. Part B Eng., 44(1), 375–384 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman, M. Sam and R.N. Swamy, Flexural behaviour of concrete beams reinforced with glass fibre reinforced polymer bars, J. Kejuruteraan Awam, 17(1), 49–57 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ţ. Nicolae, O. Gabriel, I. Dorina and E. Ioana, Fibre reinforced polymer composites as internal and external reinforcements for building elements, Bul. Institutului Politeh. din lasi. Sect. Constr. Arhit., 54(1), 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Van Den Einde, L. Zhao and F. Seible, Use of FRP composites in civil structural applications, Constr. Build. Mater., 17(6), 389–403, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Červenka, L. Jendele and J. Červenka, ATENA program documentation part 1 theory, Červenka Consulting, 1–282 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Firmo, M.R.T. Arruda, J.R. Correia and C. Tiago, Flexural behaviour of partially bonded carbon fibre reinforced polymers strengthened concrete beams: Application to fire protection systems design, Mater. Des., 65, 1064–1074 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thamrin and T. Kaku, Development length evaluation of reinforced concrete beam with CFRP bars, Proc. of the Int. Sysmposium on Bond behaviour of FRP in Structure, 385–392 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Salleh, A.R. Mohd Sam, J. Mohd Yatim and M.F. Osman, Flexural behaviour of reinforced concrete beam with glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) bar strengthened with carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) plate, Adv. Mater. Res., 1051, 748–751 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.