MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A.J. O’Connor and O. Kenshel, Experimental evaluation of the scale of fluctuation for spatial variability modeling of chloride-induced reinforced concrete corrosion, J. Bridge Eng., 18, 3–14, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Stewart and J.A. Mullard, Spatial time-dependent reliability analysis of corrosion damage and the timing of first repair for RC structures, Eng. Struct., 29(7), 1457–1464, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Mullard and M.G. Stewart, Corrosion-induced cover cracking of RC structures: new experimental data and predictive models, Research Report No. 275.05.09, Centre for Infrastructure Performance and Reliability, the University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, 275, 1–32, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Stewart, Spatial variability of pitting corrosion and its influence on structural fragility and reliability of RC beams in flexure, Struct. Saf., 26(4), 453–470, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Vu and M. G. Stewart, Predicting the likelihood and extent of reinforced concrete corrosion-induced cracking, J. Struct. Eng., 131(11), 1681–1689, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Vu and M.G. Stewart, Structural reliability of concrete bridges including improved chloride-induced corrosion models, Struct. Saf., 22(4), 313–333, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Karimi and K. Ramachandran, Probalistic estimation of corrosion in bridges due to chlorination, Application of Statistics and Probability, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Englund and J.D. Sorensen, A probalistic model for chloride ingress and initiation of corrosion in reinforced structures, Structural Safety, 20, 69–89, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vanmarcke, Random fields: Analysis and synthesis, Cambridge, Massachusetts, MIT Press, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Der Kiureghian and J. Ke, The stochastic finite element method in structural reliability, Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, 3(2), 83–91, (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Haldar and S. Mahadevan, Reliability assessment using stochastic finite element analysis,John Wiley & Sons, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Karimi, Probalistic assessment of deterioration and strength of concrete bridge beams and slabs, Department of Civil Engineering, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramachandran, A.R. Karimi and A. Zingoni, Estimation of corrosion initiation time with observed data, Structural engineering, mechanics and computation, Elsevier Science, Oxford U.K., 1431–1437, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Peterson, Strength of concrete in finished structures, Goteborg: landers boktr, (1964) [Google Scholar]
- P. Goovaerts, Geostatistics for natural resources evaluation, Oxford University Press, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bohling, Kriging, C&PE 940, Kansas Geological Survey, Wichita, Kansas, USA, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Bartlett and J.G. Macgregor, Variation of in-place concrete strength in structures analysis, ACI Material Journal, 96, 261–270, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.