MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- F.V. Riza, Application of RHA’s pozzolanic properties in the making of CEB. Int. J. of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 2(2), 32–36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh and D. Kumar, Alternate and low cost construction material: Rice husk ash (RHA). Int. J. of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering, 1(6), 214–217 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bhusari, Industrial application of rice husk ash (RHA) as a insulating material: A solution for reduction in land pollution, Int J Adv Engg Tech, VII(I), 552–553 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadipramana, A.A. Samad, A.M.A Zaidi, N. Mohammad and F.V. Riza, Effect of uncontrolled burning rice husk ash in foamed concrete, Advanced Materials Research, 626, 769–775 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zhang, R. Lastra, V.M. Malhotra, Rice-husk ash paste and concrete: Some aspects of hydration and the microstructure of the interfacial zone between the aggregate and paste, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 963–977 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M.A. Zaidi, J. Hadipramana, A.A.A. Samad, N. Mohamad and F. V. Riza, Potential of RHA in foamed concrete subjected to dynamic impact loading, Key Engineering Materials, 594-595, 395–400 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadipramana, A.A.A. Samad, A.M.A. Zaidi, N. Mohamad and F.V. Riza, Contribution of RHA granules as filler to improve the impact resistance of foamed concrete. Key Engineering Materials, 594-595, 93–97 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadipramana, A.A.A. Samad, R. Ibrahim, N. Mohamad, and F. Venny Riza, The energy absorption of modified foamed concrete with rice husk ash subjected to impact loading, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(12), 7437–7442 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z.A. Mujahid and Q. M. Li, investigation on penetrating resistance of foamed concrete, Structure and Building, 162, 77–85 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lu and T. Yu, Energy absorption of structures and materials, Abington Cambridge, England: Woodhead Publishing Limited, 50–51 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hughes, Hard missile impact on reinforced concrete, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 77(1), 23–35 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadipramana, A.A.A. Samad, N. Mohamad, S.N. Mokhatar and F.V. Riza, Penetration depth study from previous empirical formula of modified foamed concrete slab underlow impact load from a non-deformable impactor, Jurnal Teknologi, 78(5), 147–151 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Li, S.R. Reid, H.M. Wen and A. R. Telford, Local impact effects of hard missiles on concrete targets, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 32(1-4), 224–284 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ando, N. Kishi, H. Mikami and K.G. Matsuoka, Weight falling impact tests on shear-failure type RC beams without stirrups, Structures Under Shock and Impact, VI, 579–587 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Toyota, K. Okubo, T. Fujii, T. Oguri and T. Uenoya, Mechanical properties of plain-woven CFRP reinforced by spread fiber tow during and after drop-weight impact, Structures Under Shock and Impact, IX, 455–463 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Jones and L. Zheng, Energy absorption of foamed concrete from low-velocity impact, ICE Publishing, 65(4), 209–219 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zhang, V.P. W. Shim, G. Lu and C.W. Chew, Resistance of high-strength concrete to projectile impact, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 31(7), 825–841 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Beppu, K. Miwa, M. Itoh, M. Katayama and T. Ohno, Damage evaluation of concrete plates by high-velocity impact, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 35(12), 1419–1426 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Gibson and M.F. Ashby, Cellular Solids structure and properties (second ed.): Cambridge University Press, 175–187 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Li, S.R. Reid and A. M. Ahmad Zaidi, Critical impact energies for scabbing and perforation of concrete target, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 236(11), 1140–1148 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Z. Yankelevsky, Local response of concrete slabs to low velocity missile impact, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 19(4), 331–343 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Li and X.W. Chen, Dimensionless formulae for penetration depth of concrete target impacted by a non-deformable projectile, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 28(1), 93–116 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.