MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- L.D.Lorenzis, A.Nanni and A.L.Tegola, Strengthening of reinforced concrete structures with near surface mounted FRP rods, Proc. of the Int. Advancing with Composites, 9–11, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.D.Lorenzis and A.Nanni, Shear strengthening of reinforced concrete beams with nea-surface mounted fiber-reinforced polymer rods, Int. J. ACI Structural Journal, 98(1), 60–68 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.Parretti and A.Nanni, Strengthening of RC members using near-surface mounted FRP composites, Int. J. Advances in Structural Engineering, 7(6), 469–483 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A.Barros and S.J.Dias, Near surface mounted CFRP laminates for shear strengthening of concrete beams, Int. J. Cement and Concrete Composites, 28(3), 276–292, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G.Teng, L.D.Lorenzis, B.Wang, R.Li, T. N.Wong and L.Lam, Debonding failures of RC beams strengthened with near surface mounted CFRP strips, Int. J. of Composites for Construction, 10(2), 92–105, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D.Lorenzis and J.G.Teng, Near-surface mounted FRP reinforcement: An emerging technique for strengthening structures, Int. J. of Composites Part B: Engineering, 38(2), 119–143, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K.M.A.Islam, Contribution of NSM CFRP bars in shear strengthening of concrete members, Engineering Structures, 31(3), 709–714, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318-05, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute, Michigan, USA, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C39-01, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, American Society for Testing and Materials, Pennsylvania, USA, (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.