MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- D. Sumajouw, D. Hardjito, S. Wallah, B. Rangan, Fly ash-based geopolymer concrete: Study of slender reinforced columns, J. of Materials Science, 42(9), 3124–3130 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits, Geopolymer, green chemistry and sustainable development solutions, Proc. of the World Congress Geopolymer, Geopolymer Institute (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fernandez, M. Ana, A. Palomo, C. Lopez-Hombrados, Engineering properties of alkali-activated fly ash concrete, ACI Materials J., 103(2),106–112 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Khale, R. Chaudhary, Mechanism of geopolymerization and factors influencing its development, J. of Materials Science 42(3), 729–746 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits, Geopolymer chemistry and properties, Geopolymer, 88, 25–48 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kong, L. Sanjayan, G. Jay, K. Sagoe-Crentsil, Comparative performance of geopolymers made with metakaolin and fly ash after exposure to elevated temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 37(12),1583–1589 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kong, L. Sanjayan, Damage behavior of geopolymer composites exposed to elevated temperatures, Cement and Concrete Composites, 30(10), 986–991 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Mohd Ali, J. Sanjayan, The spalling of geopolymer high strength concrete wall panels and cylinders under hydrocarbon fire, MATEC Web of Conf, 47, 1–5 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Awal, M.H. Wan Ibrahim, A.Z. Mohd Ali, M. Zakaria, Mechanical properties and thermal behaviour of two-stage concrete containing palm oil fuel ash, International Journal of Geomate, (2017, in press) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Rahmat, A.Z. Mohd Ali, M.H. Wan Ibrahim, N.A. Alias, Oil and grease (O&G) removal from commercial kitchen waste water using carbonised grass as a key media, The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference, 87, 01010 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Rangan, B. Vijaya, Concrete construction engineering handbook, 2nd eds., CRC Press, New York, United State (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zakaria, N. Azazi, A. Ghani, R. Abdullah, L. Sidek, H. Kassim, A. Ainan, MSMA–A new urban stormwater management manual for Malaysia, The 6th International Conference on Hydro-Science and Engineering (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kevern, T. John, V. Schaefer, K. Wang, Evaluation of pervious concrete workability using gyratory compaction, J. of Materials in Civil Engineering, 21(12), 764–770 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, H. Lee, Acoustic absorption modeling of porous concrete considering the gradation and shape of aggregates and void ratio, J. of Sound and Vibration, 329 (7) 866–879 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI committee 522, Pervious concrete, Report No. 522R-10, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, USA, 38 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tyner, S. Wright, P. Dobbs, Increasing exfiltration from pervious concrete and temperature monitoring, J. of Environmental Management, 90(8), 2636–2641 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C 39/C 39M-01, Standard test method for compressive strength of cylindrical concrete specimens, American Society for Testing and Materials, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Concrete Institute, Construction and recent applications of porous concrete, Proc. of the JCI symposium on design, 1–10 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, B. Lee, Y. Jang, A study on the seawater purification characteristics of water-permeable concrete using recycled aggregate, Resour. Conserv. Recy., (54), 658–65 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mahboub, C. Jonathan, R. Rathbone, T. Robl, B. Davis, Pervious concrete: Compaction and aggregate gradation, ACI Materials J., 106, (6), 523–528 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sathonsaowaphak, P. Chindaprasirt, K. Pimraksa, Workability and strength of lignite bottom ash geopolymer mortar, J. of Hazardous Materials, 168(1), 44–50 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chindaprasirt, S. Matakana, T. Chareerat, M. Mishima, Y. Yuasa, Cement paste characteristics and porous concrete properties, Constr. Build. Mater., 22, 894–901 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.