MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- H. Okamura, M. Ouchi, Self-compacting concrete. J. of Advance Concrete Technology. Japan Concrete Institute, 1(5), 5–15, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.Ch. Mahdavi, L. Swamy Raju and D. Mathur, Polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete- a review, Int. Conf. (ACECIM), 114–119, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bayasi and M. McIntyre, Application of fibrillated polypropylene fibers for restraint of plastic shrinkage cracking in silica fume concrete, ACI Materials J., 99, 337–344 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Shah, S.E. Swartz and C. Ouyang, Fracture mechanics of concrete, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, USA, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 114, Determination of density of hardened concrete, British Standard Association (1983) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 116, Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cubes, British Standard Institution (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sonebi, Medium strength self-compacting concrete containing fly ash, Cement and Concrete Research, 34,1199–1208, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bouzoubaâ, M. Lachemi, Self-compacting concrete incorporating high volumes of class f fly ash, Cement and Concrete Research, 31(3), 413–420, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ozawa, N. Sakata, H. Okamura, Evaluation of self-compact ability of fresh concrete using the funnel test, Proc. Japan Society of Civil Engineering, 59–75, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Khayat, A. Ghezal, S. Hadriche, Factorial design model for proportioning self consolidating concrete, Materials and Structures, 32(9), 679–686, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC-The European Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete: Specification, Production, The European Federation of Specialist Construction Chemicals and Concrete Systems, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Afroughsabet and T. Ozbakkaloglu, Mechanical and durability properties of high strength concrete containing steel and polypropylene fibers, Construction and Building Materials, 38(3), 389–404, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hsiea, C. Tua and P. Songb, Mechanical properties of polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete, J. Materials Science and Engineering, 27, 297–306, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 117, British Standard Institution, Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cubes, British Standard Association, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 118, Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cube, British Standard Association (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.