MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2017V International Forum for Young Scientists “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Aerospace Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- The Graduate Student Portfolio – Organize and Energize Your Career Development URL:http://www.the-aps.org/forum-portfolio.
- M. Solovyev, I. Abrashkina, D. Kan, Matec Web of Conf. 48, 06001 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y. Daneykin, N. Daneikina, Matec Web of Conf. 48, 06003 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Mertins, V. Ivanova, N. Natalinova, M. Alexandrova, Matec Web of Conf. 48, 06002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Mertins, V. Ivanova, S. Kaftasev, Matec Web of Conf. 91, 01017 (2016)
- V. Ivanova, K. Mertins, Matec Web of Conf. 37, 01025 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Cote, T. Emmett, Theory into Prac. 54 I 4, 352 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.