MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2017V International Forum for Young Scientists “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied Aerospace Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- J. F. Gieras, Permanent Magnet Motor Technology: Design and Applications (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 2010)
- Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG, Technical information (2016)
- R. Crowder, Electric Drives and Electromechanical Systems: Applications and Control (Elsevier Science & Technology Books, London, 2006)
- C. C. Tsai, S. C. Lin, H. C. Huang, Y. M. Cheng, Mechatronics 19, 29 (2009) [CrossRef]
- V. Martemjanov, A. Dolgih (Ivanova), SIBCON, 6693632 (2013)
- A. Dolgih, V. Martemyanov, MATEC Web of Conf. 48, 01004 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V. Ogay, P. Baranov, A. Stepankova IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 66, 012009 (2014) [CrossRef]
- P. Baranov, V. Baranova, MATEC Web of Conf. 48, 03001 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E.V. Golodnykh, V.N. Borikov, SIBCON, 6693635 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.