MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- N. Putra, I. Ibnu Hakim, I. Setyawan, and M. Zayd AI, APCEAS. 484, pp. 353–360, August 27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crepinsek and C. Park, Applied Thermal Engineering 38, pp. 133–142 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Weibel, S. V Garimella, and M. T. North, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 53, pp. 4204–4215 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Weibel and S. V. Garimella, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 55, pp. 3498–3510 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Anderson, P. Dussinger, S. Garner, J. Hartenstine, and D. Saraff, ASME 2009 Heat Transfer Summer Conference collocated with the InterPACK09 and 3rd Energy Sustainability Conferences, pp. 497–503 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Park, J. Zuo, P. Rogers, and J. Perez, Hybrid Loop Thermal Bus Technology for Vehicle Thermal Management (DTIC Document, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Park, A. Vallury, and J. Perez, Advanced hybrid cooling loop technology for high performance thermal management (Defense Technical Information Center, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sharar, N. R. Jankowski, and B. Morgan, Review of two-phase electronics cooling for army vehicle applications (DTIC Document, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Park and M. Crepinsek, J. Thermophysics and Heat Transfer 25, pp. 572–580 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Park, A. Vallury, J. Zuo, J. Perez, and P. Rogers, ASME/JSME 2007 Thermal Engineering Heat Transfer Summer Conference collocated with the ASME 2007 Inter PACK Conference, pp. 911–916 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Putra, I. Setyawan, and D. Raditya, Applied Mechanics and Materials, pp. 575–579 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Kusuma, N. Putra, A. R. Antariksawan, Suryadi, and F. A. Imawan, Nuclrear Engineering and Technology (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Sung and I. Mudawar, J. Electronic Packaging 131, p. 021013 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Sarraf and W. G. Anderson, High Temperature and High Heat Flux Thermal Management for Electronics [Google Scholar]
- C. Park, A. Vallury, and J. Zuo, J. Thermal Science and Engineering Applications 1, p. 022004 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiang, W. Liu, H. C. Wang, D. D. Wang, J. G. Yang, J. Y. Li, et al., Applied Thermal Engineering 71, pp. 581–588 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, Z. Liu, J. Shen, C. Jiang, B. Chen, J. Yang, et al., Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 57, pp. 157–164 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.