MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Emerging Concepts in Chemical Process & Energy Engineering|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- J.O. Adekunle, J.S. Ibrahim, and E.I. Kucha, BJAST 7(1), (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, G. Lu, T. Li and M. Sadakata, Environ.Sci. Technol. 36(7): (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Muthusamy, V.M. Kuma Joshua, C.S. Hoe and L.Y. Ngo David, Drying Technology, 25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rao, Y. Zhao, C. Huang, C. Duan and J. He, Prog. in Energy Combust. Sci., 46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Osman, S.V. Jangam, J.D. Lease and A.S. Mujumdar, Drying Technol., 29 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Onuegbu, N.O. Ilochi, I.M. Ogbu, F.O. Obumselu, and I. Okafor, Curr. Res. Chem., 4(4): (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3173, Standard Test Method for Moisture in the Analysis Sample of Coal and Coke, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3174-11, Standard Test Method for Ash in the Analysis Sample of Coal and Coke from Coal, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D5142-09, Standard Test Methods for Proximate Analysis of the Analysis Sample of Coal and Coke by Instrumental Procedures, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D5865-11a, Standard Test Method for Gross Calorific Value of Coal and Coke, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.