MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- C.Z. Wang and Y. Liu. A Review on the Harmony of Economy and Environment Research, China Popu. Res. Envir. 12(3):32–36 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Asci, T. Borisova and J. J. VanSickle, Role of economics in developing fertilizer best management practices, Ag. Water Manage. 12(3):251–261 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Blandford, J.B. Braden and J.S. Shortle, Economics of Natural Resources and Environment in Agriculture, Encyc. Ag. Food Syst. 122: 18–34 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Zhang and P.J. Shi. The Assessment of Urban Ecosystem Health Based on PSR Model--A Case Study of Lanzhou City, J. Rid Land Res. Envir. 24(3):77–82 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Zhu and X.T. Zhan. Study on the Environmental Kuznets Curve, Ecol. Econ. 250(3):48–53 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen and C.X. Xu. Study of Urban Economic and Environmental System Coordinated Development Measure, Inter. J. App. Envir. Sci. 9(4): 1603–1613(2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Feng, C.F. Wu and Y. Liu. Spatial Difference of Urban Land Intensive Use in Zhejiang Province--A Case Study Based on The Principal Component Analysis and PSR Model, China Soft Sci. 2:102–108 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Spiegel. Developing Ecosystem Health Indicators in Centro Habana: A Community-based Approach, Ecos. Health, 7(1):15–26 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen. Study on Relationship Between Changes of Industrial Structure and Economic Growth in Jiangsu Coast Areas, Econ. Res. Guide, 132(22):168–169 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.