MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- eMarketer. 2016 Chinese Internet media access time for the first time more than traditional media: [2016-07-20]. Vassilakaki E, Garoufallou E. The impact of Twitter on libraries: a critical review of the literature. The electronic library, 2015, 33(4): 795–809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vassilakaki E, Garoufallou E. The impact of Twitter on libraries: a critical review of the literature. The electronic library, 2015, 33(4): 795–809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Negi D S. Using mobile technologies in libraries and information centers. Library hi tech news, 2014, 31(5): 14–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ling. Library publicity and promotion strategy under the new media technology environment. Library and information science, 2015, 59 (01): 78–81. [Google Scholar]
- Baidu encyclopedia. New media marketing.[2016-07-20]. http://dwz.cn/3SKksk. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhenbo, Li Xiaodong, Cheng Yanxia. A case study on social media marketing of foreign libraries and Its Enlightenment. Journal of university library, 2014 (04): 76–82. [Google Scholar]
- Li Huihui, Sun Yanxiang. The Hangzhou library social media marketing present situation and Strategy Research -- take “Wenlan auditorium” as an example of. Communication of science and technology, 2015 (21): 20–21+34. [Google Scholar]
- Ma new media service. library and information service of public library, 2014, 58 (6): 70–74. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinbo. New York public library social media marketing practice. Library forum, 2016 (04): 120–125. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Yuehuan. Public Library of. media marketing method, Northeast Normal University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Mei. Hangzhou micro-blog Promotion Strategy Research Library. Library forum, 2012, 32 (05): 157–160. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Bin Ningbo. Social media library marketing strategy under the situation of the implementation of. Library research, 2015 (16): 16–20. 16–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.