MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Jianjiang Liu, Xizhen Yang. Study on the trade interests of Sino US trade imbalance from the perspective of intra product specialization. international trade issue. 8(2011)68–80. [Google Scholar]
- Liwei An, Yeqing Ma. Journal of international fragmentation of production and the Sino US trade imbalance. Nanjing University. 3(2012)31–39. [Google Scholar]
- Jihong Lin, Jing Meng. The influence of international vertical specialization on Sino US trade surplus. world economy research. 11 (2012)38–43. [Google Scholar]
- Koopman, R., Z. Wang ＆ S.J. wei, How Much of Chinese Exports is Really Made in China? Assessing Domestic Value-Added When Processing Trade is Pervasive[EB/OL]. NBER Working Paper 14109. [Google Scholar]
- Athukorala, P. ＆ N. Yamashita, Global Production Sharing and Sino-US Trade Relations. China ＆ World Economy. 3(2009)39–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fung, K.C. and L.J. Lau. The China-United States Bilateral Trade Balances: How Big is it Really?. Pacific Economic Review. 3 (1998)33–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bart Los, Erik Dietzenbacher, Robert Stehrer, Marcel Timmer and Gaaitzen de Vries. Trade Performance in Internationally Fragmented Production Networks: Concepts and Measures. WIOD Working Paper 11. [Google Scholar]
- Blyde J, Molina D. Logistic infrastructure and the international location of fragmented production. Journal of International Economics. 95(2015)319–332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mattoo A, Wang Zhi, Wei S Jin. Measuring trade in value added when production is fragmented across countries: An overview. Trade in Value Added. 25(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y Bai, Liu Y. Causes and Countermeasures for Sino-US Trade Imbalance: From the Perspective of International Trade. Journal of Chinese Economics. 2(2014)1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.