MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Liu Jiehong, On Urbanization. Journal of Northwest A&F University (Social Science Edition), 2009, 9(4): 58–62. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yaolin, Li Jiwei, Hou Heping, Liu Yan-fang, Study on urbanization rate of urban-rural construction land and its influencing factors: A case study of Hubei Province. Geographical Research, 2014, 33(1):132–142. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Chaolin, Wu Liya, Productions of the Research of China’s Urbanization, Urban Problems, 2008(12):2–12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yang, Wang Shaojian, Qin Jing, Spatial evaluation of land urbanization level and process in Chinese cities, Geographical Research, 2014（12）：2229–2238. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xueqiang, Zhou Yixing, Ning Yue-min, Urban Geography. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingxing. Research progress and scientific issues in the field of urbanization. Geographical Research, 2015（4）:614–630. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Dadao. The research content framework of urbanization field in Geography. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2013, 33(8): 897–901. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingxing, Lu Dadao, Zhang Hua. Comprehensive Evaluation and the Driving Factors of China’s Urbanization. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2009(4):387–398. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jie, Quan Shaowei. Discussion of China’s population urbanization rate statistics and calculation method. World Research, 2013, (7):44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Heng Wen-sheng, Wang Xiao-fang, Li Cheng-gu, the Spatial Disparties of Regional Comprehensive Urbanization level of Vice Province City in China from 1997, Economic Geography, 2007(2). 256–260. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Li. Definition of Urban Proper Scope Based on ETM density of construction land—A Case Study of Dong Guan City. Guang Zhou: South China Normal University. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Dongfeng, Long Ying, Yang Wenshi, Sun Hui, Losing Population with Expanding Space: Paradox of Urban Shrinkage in China. Modern Urban Research. 2015(9):20–25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fawei, Xu Hengzhou, Wang Shu, Analysis on Spatial- temporal Coupling Coordinate Degree among Population, Land and Economy Urbanization: Based on China Provincial Panel Data, Urban Development Studies, 2014（8）：7–11. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Hongling, Xu Teng, The Mismatch between Population Urbanization and Land Urbanization in China, Urban Planning Forum, 2013(2)：10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Long Ying, Wu Kang, Wang Jianghao. Shrinkage Cities in China, Modern Urban Research, 2015(9):14–19. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhongmin, Ning Yuemin, Changes of the urban population development of China//Research on population, Shang Hai: East China Normal University Press, 1981：20–37. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xuefa, Shen Huifang. The Status Quo and Countermeasure Research of the first degree of Hang Zhou city Zhejiang Statistics, 2008(6)：32–34. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yixing, Yang Qi, A Review on the Urban-size Hierarchy of China and the Territorial Types of the Hierarchy on Provincial Level. Acta Geographica Sinica, 1988, (2)：97–111. [Google Scholar]
- Zipf G.K. Human Behavior and the principle of Least Effort. Addison—Wesley, Reading, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Kaiming, Zhuang Yanjie, Spatial Econometric Analysis of The Rank-size Rule for Urban System: A Case of Prefectural-level cities in China’s Middle Area, Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2012. 8（8）: 905–912. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.