MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- People’s Publishing House. National new urbanization planning, People’s Publishing House, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Sun, The people’s government of Guizhou province in 2016, “the government work report”. Guizhou daily, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Grossman, A.B. Krueger, Economic growth and the environment. Q J. Econ, 110(2):353–377, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Haughton, C. Hunter, Sustainable cities, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers Ltd, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Xiao, Study on the coupling development model of urbanization and ecological environment in Guizhou. Guiyang: Guizhou University of Finance and economics, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Luo, J.J. Li, F.Z. Fu, Luo, The coupling relationship between urbanization and ecological environment - A case study of Changsha, Zhuzhou, Xiangtan city group. Hunan forum, 27, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Dai, Z.P. Shen, Y.L. Zhao et al, Changes in coupling relationship between urbanization and ecological environment: a case of Xuzhou City, Journal of Jiangsu Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 32, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, J.X. Zhang, The regional differences and temporal and spatial evolution on urbanization and ecological environment in the central plains economic region, Regional Research and Development, 34, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.