MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- S.L. Zhang, D. Hu, J.C. Liu. The analysis of industrial synergy innovation in Hi-tech industry among Jing-Jin-Ji region. Journal of Hebei University of Technology, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Xu, X.Q. Xin. Research on high-tech industry cluster innovation ability evaluation index system—based on Collaborative Innovation Theory.Industrial & Science Tribune, 18:48–50,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- China vertical and horizontal planning research group in 12th Five-Year, “12th Five-Year” planning outline, 3:32–33,(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Opinions of the State Council on Implementing the Strategy of the Rise of Central China, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Liu, Y.C. Ma. Study on Coordinative Development between Hi-tech Industry Cluster and Innovation-oriented City. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 15:71–73, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hu, R.Y. Mu. Situation analysis and strategic countermeasures of Wuhan east lake national innovation demonstration zone. Wuhan press, 1: 54–55,(2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Zhang. High-tech industry cluster innovation collaborative mechanism. Contemporary Economics, 10:140–141, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu. Collaborative innovation model research on high-tech industry cluster. Research on Financial and Economic Issues, 12:41–44, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shapiro. Innovation: A Blueprint for Surviving and Thriving in an Age of Change. McGraw-Hill, 102–111, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Zhang. Collaborative Innovation research of high-tech industry cluster in Wuxi. Science & Technology Information, 05:273,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tucker. Driving Growth through Innovation. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc. San Francisco, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.