MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Nassuora, A.B. Knowledge sharing in institutions of higher learning. International Journal of Economics and Management Sciences, 1,3,29–36 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Kaiji L.Principles and applications of knowledge management.Beijing: Tsinghua University press,(2010) . [Google Scholar]
- Lawson, B., Petersen, K., Cousins, P., Handfield, R.Knowledge sharing in Inter-organizational product development teams: the effect of formal and informal socialization mechanisms, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 26,2,156–172 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van den Hooff, B., de Ridder, J.A. Knowledge sharing in context: the influence of organizational commitment, communication climate, and CMC use on knowledge sharing, Journal of Knowledge Management, 8,6,117–130 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blomkvist, K.Knowledge management in MNCs: the importance of subsidiary transfer performance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 16,6,904–918 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Wang & Raymond A.Knowledge sharing: A review and directions for future research. Human Resource Management Review,2,115–131(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Kimbal F & Simon K. Effects of Employee Governance and Operational Control on Psychological Ownership and Perceived Justice. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, 41,3,13–20 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ning Nan. A principal-agent model for incentive design in knowledge sharing. Journal of Knowledge Management. 12,3,101–113 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Xi S, Nan L & Xinduo F. Evaluation on the effectiveness of knowledge sharing and knowledge transferring in master-apprentice pattern. Information Studies: Theory and Application, 36,7,76–80 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xianyin L & Wanming C. Evolutionary Game of Knowledge Sharing in Organization. Statistics and Decision,12,170–173 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Mas-Colell, A., Whinston, M.D. & Green, J.R.. Microeconomic Theory. New York, Oxford University Press (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Nonaka, I. A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation. Organization Science,. 5, 1, 14–37 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blair, D.C.Knowledge management: hype, hope or help?. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology. 53,12,19–28 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keying G,Wei G & Xiaohua S..Research of Motivate Mode on Knowledge Sharing in Knowledge-based Organization. Journal of Information. 9,42–44 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Zhizhu L, Changqing D & Guanzhong G. Research on incentive mechanism of enterprise knowledge sharing based on the principal agent theory. Science and Technology Management Research. 10,209–211(2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.