MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Isabel Pedrosa, Carlos J. Costa, Computer Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques in Real World: CAATT’s Application and Approaches in Context, Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, 4(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Elbashir M.Z., Collier P.A., Sutton S.G., The role of organizational absorptive capacity in strategic use of business intelligence to suppport integrated management control systems, The Accounting Review, 86, 1(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhuri S., Dayal U., Narasayya V., An overview of business intelligence technology. communications of the ACM, 54(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jindal R., Taneja S., Comparative study of data warehouse design approaches: a survey. International of Database Management Systems, 4,1(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Qu X., Multi-granularity Temporal and Spatial Approximate Aggregate Query on RFID Data Warehouse, Computer Science, 39, 6( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Han Jiawei, Micheline Kamber, Jian Pei, DATA MINING: Concepts and Techniques, Third Edition.Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 84, 92–99(2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Uday Kiran, P. Krishna Reddy, Improved approaches to mine rare association rules in transactional databases. Proceedings of the Fourth SIGMOD PhD Workshop on Innovative Database Research, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gyorgy J. Simon, Vipin Kumar, Peter W. Li, A simple statistical model and association rule filtering for classification, Proceedings of the 17th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Lalit Wadhwa, Dr. Virender pal, Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination in India, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Roger S. Debreceny, Glen L. Gray, Data mining journal entries for fraud detection: An exploratory study, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.