MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- B H Li, L Zhang, S L Wang, F Tao, J W Cao, X D Jiang, X Song, X D Chai, Cloud manufacturing: a new service-oriented networked manufacturing model, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol.16, (2010), pp.1–16. [Google Scholar]
- D. McDonagha, A. Brusebergb, C. Haslamc. Visual product evaluation: exploring users’ emotional relationships with products. Applied Ergonomics, 33, (2002), p.p.231–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Zhang, Y. L. Luo, F Tao, L Ren, H Guo, Key technologies for the construction of manufacturing cloud, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol.16, (2010), pp.2510–2520. [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Ullman, NP-complete scheduling problems, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, vol.10, (2005), pp.384–393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benrun Huang, Li Xia, Zhengguo Wu, Weiping Zhou. Control Strategy of A Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR) Based on Line Voltage Compensation. Energy Procedia, (2011), pp. 13–26. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Dai, Mostafa Bassiouni. An improved task assignment scheme for Hadoop running in the clouds. Journal of Cloud Computing, (2013), pp. 21–33. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Kuang Lai, Yi-Uan Chen, Tin-Yu Wu, Mohammad S. Obaidat. Towards a framework for large-scale multimedia data storage and processing on Hadoop platform. The Journal of Supercomputing, (2014), pp. 681–696. [Google Scholar]
- Zhijian Chen, Wenhai Luo, Dan Wu, Xiang Huang, Jian He, Yuanhuan Zheng, Di Wu. Exploiting application-level similarity to improve SSD cache performance in Hadoop. The Journal of Supercomputing, (2014), pp. 703–715. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.