MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- C. Philippe, D. Stephane, Paurelien, et al. Chapter 28-Blood Rheology, Blood Flow and Human Health. Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance, 2013: 283–293 [Google Scholar]
- Qin T J. Hemorheological Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Philippe Connes, Stephane Dufour, Aurelien Pichon, et al. Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance. Amstardam: Elsevier, 2013: 283–293 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H L, Hoff B H, Anthonsen T. Chemo-enzymatic synthesis of the antidepressant duloxetine and its enantiomer. Chirality., 2000, 12 (1): 26–29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emerson dos Reis, Leonardo GoldsteinJr. Fluid dynamics of horizontal air-water slug flows through a dividing Tjunction. International Journal of Multiphase, 2013, 50: 58–70 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao Z L. Biological Fluid Mechanics [M] Beijing: Science Press, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Huang W X, Chen W M Engineering Fluid Mechanics Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.