MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- C. Whitworth, A. Duller, D. Jones, and G. Earp, “Aerial video inspection of overhead power lines,” Power Engineering Journal, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 25–32, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, R. Jones, H. Talbot, X. Wu, K. Cheong, R. Beare, M. Buckley, and M. Berman, “Measuring the distance of vegetation from powerlines using stereo vision,” ISPRS journal of photogrammetry and remote sensing, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 269–283, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Golightly and D. Jones, “Corner detection and matching for visual tracking during power line inspection,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 827–840, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Cheng and Z. Song, “Power pole detection based on graph cut,” in Image and Signal Processing, 2008. CISP’08. Congress on, vol. 3. IEEE, 2008, pp. 720–724. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tilawat, N. Theera-Umpon, and S. Auephanwiriyakul, “Automatic detection of electricity pylons in aerial video sequences,” in Electronics and Information Engineering (ICEIE), 2010 International Conference On, vol. 1. IEEE, 2010, pp. 342–346. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu and R. Leahy, “An optimal graph theoretic approach to data clustering: Theory and its application to image segmentation,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 1101–1113, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vincent and P. Soille, “Watersheds in digital spaces: an efficient algorithm based on immersion simulations,” IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 583–598, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cooper, S. Venkatesh, and L. Kitchen, “Early jump-out corner detectors,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 823–828, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Schapire, Y. Freund, P. Bartlett, and W. S. Lee. Boosting the margin: A new explanation for the effectiveness of voting methods. The Annals of Statistics, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. Friedman, T. Hastie, and R. Tibshirani. Additive logistic regression: a statistical view of boosting. The Annals of Statistics, 38(2):337–374, 2000. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Viola and M. J. Jones. Robust real-time face detection. IJCV, 57(2):137–154, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- P. Doll´ar, R. Appel, S. Belongie, and P. Perona. Fast feature pyramids for object detection. PAMI, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- R. Benenson, M. Mathias, R. Timofte, and L. Van Gool. Pedestrian detection at 100 frames per second. In CVPR, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Bourdev and J. Brandt. Robust object detection via soft cascade. In CVPR, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.