MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yu Jianhua, China Fire Fighting Yearbook 20120, Beijing, China Personnel Publishing House, December 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jianhua, China Fire Fighting Yearbook 20130, Beijing, China Personnel Publishing House, December 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jianhua, China Fire Fighting Yearbook 20140, Kunming, Yunnan People’s Publishing House, December 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Peng, Wang Da, Problems and Countermeasures of Fire Safety in Urban Residential Quarters, Fire Safety Journal, 2011 (1), 65–68. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yingjun, Strengthen Community Fire Prevention Work to Prevent Urban Residents Fire, Journal of Guangxi Teachers Education University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2004 (6), 144–146. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Haifeng, Main Problems and Countermeasures of Residents’ Fire Prevention, Journal of Changzhou University (Social Science Edition), 2011 (4), 33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li, Fire Safety Problems and Solutions in Residential Quarters, Jiangxi Building Materials, 2014 (20), 296–298. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qinggong, Wu Dong, Xie Fei, Song Wenhua, Analysis on Residential Fire Hazard and Safety Protection Measures, Fire Science and Technology, 2009 (6), 457–460. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Yuan Kexia, Study on Fire Safety Management of Residential Property, Science and Technology in Western China, 2014 (6), 93–95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.