MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- J. Ma, X. Zhou, S. Li, Z. Lio, Connecting agriculture to the internet of things through sensor networks, in: Proceedings of Internet of Things (iThings/CPSCom), 2011, pp. 184–187. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shuncai. Discussion on the development of the Internet of things technology and its application of network security technology and application, 2016, 04: 93–94. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qibo, Liu Jie, Li Shan, Fan Chunxiao, Sun Juanjuan. The Internet of things: concept, architecture and key technology research. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2010, 03: 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jin. The basic theory and key technology of information fusion in the Internet of things. Jilin University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Internet of things white paper (2011). China Public Security (integrated version), 2012, Z1:138–143. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Hongbo, Yang Longxiang. Research on the technology and application of Internet of things. Journal of communication, 2010, 11:2–9. [Google Scholar]
- F. Villanueva, D. Villa, F. Moya, M. Santofimia, J. Lopez, Internet of things architecture for an RFID-based product tracking business model, in: Proceedings of 6th Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS), 2012, pp. 811–816. [Google Scholar]
- H. Cai, L.D. Xu, B. Xu, C. Xie, S. Qin, L. Jiang, IoT-based configurable information service platform for product lifecycle management, IEEE Trans. Indust. Inform. 10 (2) (2014) 1558–1567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Gruen, D.S. Corsten, S. Bharadwaj, Retail Out-of-Stocks: A Worldwide Examination of Extent, Causes and Consumer Responses, Tech. rep, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Voulodimos, C.Z. Patrikakis, A.B. Sideridis, V.A. Ntafis, E.M. Xylouri, A complete farm management system based on animal identification using RFID technology, Comp. Electron. Agricult. 70 (2) (2010) 380–388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hank, S. Müller, O. Vermesan, J. Van Den Keybus, Automotive ethernet: in-vehicle networking and smart mobility, in: Proceedings of the Conference onDesign, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE’13), 2013, pp. 1735–1739. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, T. Sookoor, V. Srinivasan, G. Gao, B. Holben, J. Stankovic, E. Field, K. Whitehouse, The smart thermostat: using occupancy sensors to save energyin homes, in: Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on EmbeddedNetworked Sensor Systems (SenSys ‘10), 2010, pp. 211–224. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sun, X. Zhang, Z. Li, The internet of things (IOT) and cloud computing (CC)based tailings dam monitoring and pre-alarm system in mines, Safety Sci. 50(4) (2012) 811–815. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Delmastro, Pervasive communications in healthcare, Comp. Commun. 35(11) (2012) 1284–1295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Manduchi, J. Coughlan, (computer) vision without sight, Commun. ACM 55(1) (2012) 96–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.