MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Zou Min, Xie Ming, Li Ying. Discussion on the Development of Logistics Management Specialty and the Demand of Talents in Higher Vocational Colleges - The Investigation Report on the Status Quo of Hunan Logistics Enterprises and the Demand for Talents. Fourth Industrial Enterprise Logistics Forum Proceedings, 2007, 26 (8): 65–67. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wenjun. Gap_Status_Strategy - Foreign Logistics Education and Logistics Personnel Training in China. China Logistics & Purchasing, 2005 (14): 70–72. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Hua, Wang Ying. From the needs of enterprises to see the logistics management professional bilingual teaching. Higher Education Exploration, 2007 (6): 152–155. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Hongyun. Discussion on the Effective Docking between Logistics Talents Training and Enterprise Demand in China. Journal of Logistics Engineering and Management, 2009, 31 (7): 139–140. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Qunzhen, Ma Jie, Tang Mengxue. Shanghai 2010 ~ 2015 years of logistics talent demand forecast and countermeasures research modern management science, 2011 (10): 115–117. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xian-you, Chang Han, Li Jun, Wen Qiqi. The investigation and analysis of enterprises’ demand for logistics management talents. Technology Start Monthly, 2013 (4): 45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lim Yu Pei, Dazmin Daud, Kholyn Ruran Jonathan. Perceptions of Logistics Students on Internship Programme: The Case of Private Higher Institution in Malaysia. Canadian Social Science, 2012, 8(4):1–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robert Lieb. The year 2007 survey: Provider CEO perspectives on the current status and future prospects of the third party logistics industry in the Asia-Pacific region. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 2008, 38(6):220–224. [Google Scholar]
- Matthias Sohn, Werner Sohn, Thorsten Klaas-Wissing, Bernhard Hirsch. The influence of corporate social performance on employer attractiveness in the transport and logistics industry. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 2015, 45(5):486–505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- China National Bureau of Statistics. China Statistical Yearbook. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guanyi. Electronic business logistics innovation and traditional logistics transformation under the Internet. Commercial Research, 2016(4):187–192. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.