MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 1: Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- J. Samuelsson, Jonsson B, Barsoum B. Service fatigue design of complex welded construction equipment. Material-wiss. Werkstofftech 10, 734–739 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, W.H. Chen, X.Y. Fan. Research of enhancement coefficient of automobile reliability enhancement test on proving ground. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering 10, 102 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Murer, D. Leguillon. Static and fatigue failure of quasi-brittle materials at a V-notch using a dugdale model. European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids 8, 109–118(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Wang, J. Hu, X.T. Hou. Loader axle shaft finite element analysis based on load spectrum. Modern Manufacturing Engineering 5, 1–3(2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Yan, Z.T. Gao. Design criterion of the flight takeoff-landing number of minimum no-loading measurement sampling. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica 20, 514–517(1999). [Google Scholar]
- P.X. Gao. Selection of sample length for parameter modeling. Journal of Vibration, Measurement and Diagnosis 4, 5–10 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Shi. Finite life design and testing of machinery Seventh speak: the development process of the load spectrum. Construction Machinery 10, 35–45 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Shi, J.G. Zhang, S.Q. Huang. Discussion on the problem of determining the length of the sample in the process of random data processing. Construction Machinery 4, 16–21 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zhang, W.N. Chu, C.X. Xu. Determination of load sample length for loader driveline. Construction Machinery and Equipment 6, 16–20 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. He, H. Zhou, J. Xiang. Study on the method of load spectrum sample size determination in vehicle road testing. Automobile Technology 11, 14–17 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Li, S.F. Lin, S.H. Liu. Application of regression analysis to sample size’s Journal analysis. Journal of Jimei University 1, 72–75 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Cheng, J.B. Adam, D.S. James. A Bayesian approach to sample size determination in mechanical engineering. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 54, 298–307 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Wan, J. Jia, J. Liang. Structural strength analysis and experimental research for working device of loader. Journal of Mechanical Strength 4, 772–776 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.