MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Theory and Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J. Kennedy, R. C. Eberhart, Particle swarm optimization, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Neural Network, pp. 1942–1948, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, A. Colorni, Ant system: Optimization by a colony of cooperating agents. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man. Cybernetics B, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 9–41, Feb. 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaboga, B. Basturk, A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: Artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm, Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 459–471, Nov. 2007. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Nature-inspired metaheuristic algorithms, Beckington, UK: Luniver Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Passino, Bacterial foraging optimization, t, Vol.1, no.1, pp.1–16, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Y. Jiang, L. Wang, X. H. Hei, et al, Optimal approximation of stable linear systems with a novel and efficient optimizaion algorithm, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 840–844, Jul. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sarimveis, G. Bafas. Fuzzy model predictive control of non-linear processes using genetic algorithms. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2003, 139: 59–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, D. Chi, J. Wu, H. Y. Lu. Chaotic time series method combined with particle swarm optimization and trend adjustment for electricity demand forecasting. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(7): 8419–8429, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gromov, A. N. Shulga. Chaotic time series prediction with employment of ant colony optimization. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(9): 8474–8478, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Shi, Brain storm optimization algorithm, The second International Conference on Swarm Intelligence, pp. 303–309, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Shi, An optimization algorithm based on brainstorming process, International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 35–62, Oct. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Sun, H. B. Duan, Y. H. Shi, Optimal satellite formation reconfiguration based on closed-loop brain storm optimization, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 39–51, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Duan, S. T. Li, Y. H. Shi, Predator-prey based brain storm optimization for DC brushless motor. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 5336–5340, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Jadhav, U. Sharma, J. Patel, et al, Brain storm optimization algorithm based economic dispatch considering wind power. IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy, pp. 588–593, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Shi, Multi-objective optimization based on brain storm optimization algorithm, International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1–21, Jul. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Xue, Y. L. Wu, Y. H. Shi, S. Cheng, Brain storm optimization algorithm for multiobjective optimization problems, The third International Conference on Swarm Intelligence, pp. 513–519, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Osborn, Applied imagination: Principles and procedures of creative problem solving. Charles Scribner’s Son, New York, 1963. [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Suganthan, N. Hansen, J. J. Liang, et al, Problem definitions and evaluation criteria for the CEC 2005 special session on real-parameter optimization, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Technical Report, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.