MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J. J. Sheng, in: Modern Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery: theory and practice, Gulf Professional Publishing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali Ahmadi, Y. Arabsahebi, S. Reza Shadizadeh, S. Shokrollahzadeh Behbahani. Preliminary evaluation of mulberry leaf-derived surfactant on interfacial tension in an oil-aqueous system: EOR application, Fuel 117, 749–755 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Zhang, S.G. Sayegh and S. Huang, Effect of Oil/Brine Ratio on Interfacial Tension in Surfactant Flooding, Canadian International Petroleum Conference, 12-14 June, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Buckley and T. Fan, Crude Oil/Brine Interfacial tension, The Society of Core Analysts Symposium 48, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schramm, N. Stasiuk and D. Gerrard Marangoni, Surfactants and their applications, Annual Reports Section “C’ (Physical Chemistry) 99, 10 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Green, G.P. Willhite, Enhanced oil recovery SPE Textbook Series 6, USA, 262 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wei, in: Experimental Investigation of Dynamic Interfacial Interactions at Reservoir Conditions, Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- W. Karnanda, M.S. Benzagouta, A. AlQuraishi and M.M. Amro: Arab J. Geosci. 6, 3535 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Prosser and E.I. Franses: Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 178, 1 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu, X. Yue, T. Cheng, J. Yu and H. Yang: Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology 4, 9 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.