MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- G. Hilson, Small-scale mining and its socio-economic impact in developing countries, In Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 26(1): 3–13 (February 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- African Economic Outlook, Promoting youth employment in Africa, Why an African economic outlook on youth employment, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Carisch, Conflict gold to criminal gold: The new face of artisanal gold mining in Congo, South Africa: Southern Africa Resource Watch, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sogah, The effects of differences in agro-ecosystems on the diversity and distribution of avifauna in selected areas in the Eastern Region of Ghana, Doctoral dissertation, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Hilson and C. Garforth, Everyone now is concentrating on the mining: drivers and implications of rural economic transition in the eastern region of Ghana, Journal of Development Studies, 49(3):348–364 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Jønsson and D.F. Bryceson, Rushing for Gold: Mobility and Small-Scale Mining in East Africa. Development and Change, 40(2): 249–279 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Nyame and J. Blocher, Influence of land tenure practices on artisanal mining activity in Ghana, Resources Policy, 35(1), 47–53 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Assie, Lode gold mineralization in the Paleoproterozoic (Birimian) volco-sedimentary sequence of Afema gold district, southeastern Cote d’Ivoire, PhD thesis, Technical University of Clausthal, Germany, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Randgold resources Ltd., 2011 annual report: London, United Kingdom, Randgold resources Ltd., p. 185, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Economie. (December 21, 2015). Centre-Ouest ivoirien: La mine d’or de Gamina exploitée illégalement un mois après sa fermeture (REPORTAGE). Retrieved Decembre 24, 2015, from Abidjan.net: http://news.abidjan.net/h/576676.html [Google Scholar]
- AZUBUIKE.OKEH. (October 23, 2014). Cote d’Ivoire closes 150 illegal gold mines. Retrieved November 12, 2014, from NEWS AGENCY OF NIFERIA: http://nannewsnigeria.com/cote-d%E2%80%99ivoire-closes-150-illegal-gold-mines [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Security Council, 2011a, Letter dated 17 October 2011 from the Chair of the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1572 (2004) concerning Côte d’Ivoire addressed to the President of the Security Council: United Nations Security Council report S/2011/642, p. 34 [Google Scholar]
- UN Security Council Security Council members unanimously adopt resolution 2153 (2014), 2014 Reed, Jared, 29.04.2014 http://www.dw.de/un-lifts-diamond-export-embargo-for-ivory-coast/a-17601628 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Security Council, 2011b, Letter dated 20 April 2011 from the Chair of the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1572 (2004) concerning Côte d’Ivoire addressed to the President of the Security Council: United Nations Security Council report S/2011/272, p. 80 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ogwang, The root causes of the conflict in Ivory Coast, Backgrounder, (5):1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.