MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Lee H W, Kim K C, and Lee J. Review of Maglev Train Technologies. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2006, 42(7):1917–1925. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan L G. Development and Application of the maglev transportation System. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 2008, 18(2):92–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan L G. Progress of the Maglev Transportation in China. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 2006, 16(2): 1138–1141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cho H W, Han H S, Lee J M, Kim B S, Sung S Y. Design Considerations of EM-PM Hybrid Suspension and Propulsion Device for Magnetically Levitated Vehicle. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2009, 45(10): 4632–4635. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jin-hui, Zhou Dan-feng, Li Jie, Zhang Geng, Modeling and simulation of CMS04 Maglev Train with Active Controler, Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2013, 4(22): 1366–1377. [Google Scholar]
- Wenqing Zhang, Jie Li, Kun Zhang, Peng Cui. Measurement and Control of Magnetic Flux Signal in Maglev System. Asian Journal of Control, 2014, 16(6), 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wenqing Zhang, Jie Li, Kun Zhang, Peng Cui. Design of Magnetic Flux Feedback Controller in Hybrid Suspension System. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.