MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- P. Stoica, O. Besson, Training sequence design for frequency offset and frequency-selective channel estimation. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 51(11), 1910–1917, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Wang, K.J.R. Liu, Joint channel estimation and equalization in multicarrier modulation system using cyclic prefix. IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 5, 2733–2736, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Morelli, L. Sanguinetti, U. Mengali, Channel estimation for adaptive frequency-domain equalization. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 4(5), 2508–2518, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Syafe, K. Nishijo, Y. Nagao, M. Kurosaki, H. Ochi, Adaptive Channel Estimation using Cyclic Prefix for Single Carrier Wireless System with FDE. IEEE Advanced Comm. Tec., 2, 1032–1035, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Gao, A. Nallanathan, C. Tellambura, Blind channel estimation for cyclic-prefixed single-carrier systems by exploiting real symbol characteristics. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 56(5), 2487–2498, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wan, M. McGuire, X.D. Dong, Near-optimal channel estimation for OFDM in fast-fading channels. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 60(8), 3780–3791, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Li, X.J. Huang, The simulation of independent Rayleigh faders. IEEE Transactions on Communi., 50(9), 1503–1514, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.