MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Peng Yu, Datong Liu, Data-driven prognostics and health management: A review of recent advances [J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2014, 35(3): 481–495. [Google Scholar]
- Jin G, Matthews D E, Zhou Z B. A Bayesian framework for on-line degradation assessment and residual life prediction of secondary batteries in spacecraft [J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2013, 113: 7–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui J J. Rocket and missile testing technology [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 1999:174–187. [Google Scholar]
- Cong L H, Xu T X, Dong Q, et al. Missile condition assessment method based on improved evidence theory [J]. Science & Technology Review, 2013, 31(30):15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Dempster A P. Upper and lower probabilities induced by a multi-valued mapping [J]. Annals Math Statist, 1967, 38(2): 325–339. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shafer. Mathematical Theory of Evidence [M]. Princeton University Press, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Hu C H, Si X S, Shi X H. Gyroscopic drift combination forecasting model based on evidential reasoning [J]. Control and Decision, 2009, 24(2): 202–205. [Google Scholar]
- Li P, Liu S F, Interval-valued Intuitionistic fizzy Numbers Decision-making Method Based on Grey Incidence Analysis and D-S Theory of Evidence [J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2011,37(8)：993–998. [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh L A. Review of a mathematical theory of evidence.AI Magazine, 1984, 5(3): 81−83. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z, Xu X B, Wen C L, et al. An Optimal Method for Combining Conflicting Evidences [J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2012, 38(6):976–985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y J, Long C, Li D. Conflict Evidence Fusion Method Based on Conflict Representation [J]. PR&AI, 2013, 26(9): 853–858. [Google Scholar]
- Guo H W, Shi W K Liu Q K, et al. A New Combination Rule of Evidence [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiao tong University, 2006, 40(11): 1895–1900. [Google Scholar]
- Pan L, Lei Y L, Wang C J, et al. Method on Entity Identification Using Similarity Measure Based on Weight of Jaccard [J]. Journal of Beijing Jiao tong University, 2009, 33(6):141–143. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.