MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Ş.Ç. Yener, A. Uygur, H.H. Kuntman, “Ultra low-voltage ultra low-power memristor based band-pass filter design and its application to EEG signal processing,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, (2016), Article in press [Google Scholar]
- E. Yuce, “Current-mode electronically tunable biquadratic filters consisting of only CCCIIs and grounded capacitors,” Microelectronics Journal. 40, 719–1725, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Souliotis, “A current-mode automatic frequency tuning system for filters with current mirrors,” International of Circuit Theory and Application. 38, 591–606, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Abuelma’atti and M. A. Al-Qahtani, “A current-mode current controlled current-conveyor-based analogue multiplier/divider,“ International Journal of Electronics, 85, 71–77, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yuce, “Design of a simple current-mode multiplier topology using a single CCCII+,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. 57, 631–637, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Petchakit, W. Kiranon, P. Wardkien, S. Petchakit, “A current-mode CCCII-based analog multiplier divider,” International Conference on Electrical Engineering Electronics Computer Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 221–224, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaewdang, C. Fongsamut, and W. Surakampontorn,“ Image processing using approximate datapath units,” IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 349–352, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Siripruchyanun and W. Jaikla, W. “A current-mode analog multiplier/divider based on CCCDTA,” International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEU), 62, 223–227, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Siripruchyanun, and W. Jaikla “Current controlled current conveyor transconductance amplifier (CCCCTA): a building block for analog signal processing” Electrical Engineering, 90, 443–453, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaichana and W. Jaikla, “Electronically tunable current-mode quadrature oscillator derived from first-oder allpass filter,” 2014 European Modelling Symposium (EMS), 458–461, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Tangsrirat, “Novel current-mode and voltage-mode universal filter using single CFTA,“ Indian Journal of Enineering & Materials Sciences, 17, 99–104, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Frey “Log-domain filtering: an approach to current-mode filtering,” IEE Proc. Circuit Devices Syst., 140, 406–416, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.