MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ship and Traffic Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- W. Hou. High-speed comprehensive detection train of NO.0. Beijing. China Railway Press, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, Q. He. Dynamics of high-speed rail vehicle system. Advances in mechanics, 25(1):134–143 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of railways of the People’s Republic of China. Railway technology management discipline. Beijing: China Railway Press, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, L. Li, Y. Ruan. Mobile mapping technology by vehicle-borne lidar. Infrared and Laser Engineering, 38(3):437–440 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, S. Gu, C. Yang. High-speed comprehensive detection train. Railway technology innovation, (1):12–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fang, D. Zhang, L.N.Y. Wong, Shallow tunnelling method (STM) for subway station construction in soft ground. Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology, 29(3):10–30 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, Z. Long, J. Li, Research on Real-time Dynamic Monitoring of Subway Construction. Chinese Journal of Underground Space & Engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hou, J. Chen, R.L. Wang, Construction Monitoring Technology Analysis for Railway Tunnel. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 580-583: 1342–1346 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.