MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Sarder, MD Baniamin; Liles, Don H; Ali, M Yousuf. Design & Implementation of production line in apparel manufacturing industry IIE Annual Conference. Proceedings : 1–6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- U. Michael, G. Van, U. Elisabeth, Improving production line performance, IIE Solutions; Nov; 32, 11; ProQuest, pg. 36 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Andy Longford, Chip packaging challenges… a roadmap based overview, Microelectronics International, 22/2, 17–20 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lagner, P., Advantest Handling challenges of small & fine pitch devices, Advantest Technical Forum, January (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Christine Connolly, Sensor trends in processing and packaging of foods and pharmaceuticals, 27/2 103–108 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Yeoh, T.J. Yeoh, and C.L. Song, TRIZ- Systematic Innovation in Manufacturing, Selangor: Firstfruits (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Guin, A.V. Kudryavtsev, V.Yu. Boubentsov, A. Seredinsky, Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, First Fruits (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mann, Hands-On Systematic Innovation. Belgium: CREAX Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mann, Hands-On Systematic Innovation for Business and Management, Devon: Lazarus Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Smith, From Russia with TRIZ, Mechanical Engineering, 125, 3; Academic Research Library, pp. D18, Mar (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Altshuller, The Innovation Algorithm, TRIZ Systematic Innovation and Technical Creativity, Worcester, MA: Technical Innovation Centre (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Altshuller, 40 Principles, TRIZ Keys to Technical Innovation, Worcester, MA: Technical Innovation Centre (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Terninko, A. Zusman, and B. Zlotin, Systematic Innovation: An Introduction to TRIZ. New York, NY: CRC Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Minner, Plastic conveyor-belt fasteners eliminate scratched parts, Quality; 34, 4; ProQuest Science Journals, pg. 138 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Zalud, Todd, Using suction cups to design a vacuum system, Machine Design; Dec 10; 70, 22; pg. 114 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.