MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- A. Just, M. Krause, R. Probst, et al. Comparison of angle standards with the aid of high-resolution angle encoder. Precision Engineering, 33, 4(2009): 530–533 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ralf D Geckeler, Andreas Fricke, Clemens Elster, Calibration of angle encoders using transfer functions. Measurement Science and Technology, 17, 10(2006): 2811–2818 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Estler, Y.H. Queen, J. Bryan. Advanced angle metrology system. CIRP Annals, 42, 1(1993): 573–576 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanfer Yandayan, S Asli Akgoz, Muharrem Asar. Calibration of high-resolution electronic autocollimators with demanded low uncertainties using single reading head angle encoders. Measurement Science and Technology, 25, 1(2014): 015010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Just, M Krause, R Probst, et al. Calibration of high-resolution electronic autocollimators against an angle comparator. Metrologia, 40, 5(2003): 288–294 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jong-Ahn Kim, Jae Wan Kim, Chu-Shik Kang, et al. Precision angle comparator using self-calibration of scale Journals based on the equal-division-averaged method. Proc. of MacroScale, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jong-Ahn Kim, Jae Wan Kim, Chu-Shik Kang, et al. High precision angle generator using multiple ultrasonic motors and a self-calibratable encoder. Review of Scientific Instruments, 82, 11 (2011): 116108-1–116108-3 [Google Scholar]
- Jong-Ahn Kim, Jae Wan Kim, Chu-Shik Kang, et al. Calibration of angle artifacts and instruments using a high precision angle generator. International Journal Of Precision Engineering And Manufacturing, 14, 3(2013): 367–371 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Huang, Zi Xue, Heyan Wang. Comparison between angle interferometer and angle encoder during calibration of autocollimator. Ninth International Symposium on Precision Engineering Measurement and Instrumentation. 9446, (2015): 944624 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC. Uncertainty of measurement: part 3. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement. ISO/IEC Guide 98–3, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.