MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- N. Ismail, W. Wisnoe, M. F. Remeli, Experimental Investigation of Orifice Diameter, Swirl Generator and Conical Valve Shape to the Cooling Performance of Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube, Applied Mechanics and Materials 510, 174–178 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Thakare, A. Monde, A. D. Parekh, Experimental, computational and optimization studies of temperature separation and flow physics of vortex tube: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 52, 1043–1071 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. U. Nimbalkar, M. R. Muller, An experimental investigation of the optimum geometry for the cold end orifice of a vortex tube, Applied Thermal Engineering, 29(2-3), 509–514, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Istihat, M. H. Sabri, W. Wisnoe K. M. Abd Rahman, Flow Visualization in a Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube, (submitted to Journal of Mechanical Engineering). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wisnoe, K.M. Abd Rahman, Y. Istihat, D. V. Natarajan, Thermofluid-Acoustic Analysis of a Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube, 3rd International Conference on System-integrated Intelligence: New Challenges for Product and Production Engineering, SysInt, Procedia Technology, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurosaka, Acoustic streaming in a swirling flow and the Ranque-Hilsch (vortex tube) effect, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 124, 139–172, (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Abd Rahman, W. Wisnoe, Y. Istihat, D. V. Natarajan, Acoustic analysis on different orifice diameter of a Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube (hot side), Mechanical Engineering & Science Postgraduate International Conference, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Istihat, W. Wisnoe, “Wavelet Transform of Acoustic Signal From A Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 88, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ismail, W. Wisnoe, M. F. Remeli, Experimental Investigation on the Effect of Orifice Diameter and Inlet Pressure to the Ranque-Hilsch Vortex Tube Performance. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 465-466, 515–519 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.